This is a powerful video by Ralph Lauren. Check it out!
Here are some of the key phrases that stuck out for me:
- If you want greatness, you have to put in the work.
- Starting a collection from the beginning is the most painful thing in the world, because you don’t know where you are going.
- I always questioned myself from the beginning… Am I settling? Or did I do my best?
- Part of the excitement is breaking the rules, and making them even better.
- It all comes together the night before the show, no matter how long you do it, it comes together at 3 o’clock in the morning… right before the deadline
This last quote reminds me of parkinsons law ” Work expands to fill the time available for its completion. ”
It’s so important to set deadlines for your goals, otherwise the months and years will pass with no progress made.
Cheers! I hope you enjoyed the video.